1. Difficult and belligerent subcontractors.
2. Poorly structured subcontracts and loosely defined scopes of work.
3. Protracted punch list activities, especially those related to the technical interfaces.
4. Weak subcontractor field project management.
5. Subcontractor focus on change orders.
6. Significant materials and installation QA problems.
7. Lack of adequate dispute resolutions processes.
8. Materials management and inventory management issues.
9. Inadequate testing criteria.
10. Inadequate Owner acceptance criteria.